An Administrative Assistant, Medical Information will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Medical Information (MI) Enquiry Handling teams and Senior Management.
Supervision, mentoring and advice will be provided to support the Medical Information Assistant in the conduct of the responsibilities listed below:
1. General Administration Responsibilities
* General administrative duties as delegated by the Manager.
* Answering the main telephone line into the Company in a professional manner and transferring calls as appropriate.
* On an adhoc basis providing reception cover which includes meeting, greeting, and signing in all visitors to the ProPharma Group office in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
* Supporting the filing clerks including opening the daily mail received into the company, franking and posting the mail, filing, archiving and checking stationery stocks.
Effectively perform in at least three of the following task areas:
* MI Correspondence: Printing and sending MI correspondence (letters and faxes).
* Client Reports: Running regular and adhoc reports from the enquiry handling systems to provide to clients, including completing quality checks as necessary.
* AE/PQC/PE Receipting: Chasing AE/PQC/PE receipts as required and adding reference numbers provided by the client to the enquiry handling systems.
* Article Delivery Service: Providing administrative support for all aspects of the Article Delivery Service provided for the clients of ProPharma Group, including sourcing, copyright checks, storing documents in relevant storage systems, distributing and sending of medical reference papers.
* Data Documents: Downloading data from client systems onto ProPharma Groups servers for MIS use, completing quality checks and trackers as necessary.
* Booking training: Booking ProPharma Group training sessions using the outlook calendar.
* Electronic Quality Management System (eQMS): Supporting with the upkeep and maintenance of the eQMS, carrying out duties such as Training Coordinator responsibilities and processing of system reports.
* Travel & Accommodation: Organising standard travel and accommodation arrangements for ProPharma Group employees travelling to and from client and the ProPharma Group offices.
2. Quality Assurance
* Maintaining a good level of quality in all aspects of the job.
* Complying with the procedures documented in the Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Working Instructions (WIs).
* Having a solid working knowledge of, and to comply with, the Standard Operating Procedures of ProPharma Group.
* Working in a professional manner at all times, with clients, customers, team members and management.
* Complying with the Company's Health and Safety Policies.
* Ensuring the Confidentiality Statement within the Contract of Employment is adhered to at all times in respect of the data and property of ProPharma Group, its clients and employees of the business.
* Ensuring that any confidential information or personal data related to ProPharma Group and its clients is managed in accordance with Data Privacy regulations as described in ProPharma Group SOPs